Expert, independent wireless testing services to get
Over the last decade, the wireless communications market has grown significantly with devices required to undergo effective wireless testing to ensure they perform correctly and are reliable, safe and secure. The concepts, methods and applications involved in wireless communications technology are constantly evolving, on an almost daily basis. The Tessolve wireless testing services work in unification with our customers in-house testing to provide a neutral test environment that uses industry leading test methodologies to promote and nurture performance and interoperability of wireless devices.
Wireless Testing solutions like eNodeB testing, chipset testing, UE testing and wireless security testing focus on the performance and quality of experience for the latest technologies. There are also pre-silicon verification and post-silicon verification which helps to improve the quality and performance of the devices which use wireless protocols like Zigbee, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, LTE, 2G, 3G, 3GPP, 4G and 5G.
Benefits of Design for Testability
Tessolve will provide not only services, but also solutions that create “value addition” to our customers business in real time, including unique wireless testing solutions for:
Mobile and Chipset
Tessolve will help customer to develop integration and regression test suite to enable faster UE release to meet the TTM of operators using Universal Automation Campaign Software(UACS). UACS will help the customer to reduce test time by 15-25% and achieve Carrier Acceptance and Protocol Conformance Testing for RF and Protocol along with the expertise of the following;
- Protocol Stack Development for 2G to 5G MultiRAT technologies
- UE Protocol and RF conformance Testing for GCF and PTCRB
- Device Integration Testing in automation mode for optimum performance
- Global Carrier Acceptance Testing services for CMCC, AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, DoCoMo, Softbank, Sprint, Vodafone, Orange, SK Telecom, Telecom Italia, Telstra, Jio, and Airtel
- VoLTE/IMS SIP Development that lets applications easily set up outgoing and incoming voice calls without having to manage sessions
- Tessolve will build executable RF Parametric Test Packages to meet the R&TTE and RRM test requirements to develop the confidence of 3GPP evolution
Benefits of Design for Testability
Tessolve help the network operators to reduce the validation time of mobile devices to meet the TTM of network services rollout, by providing suitable services and solutions.
- 3GPP Automated Device Validation Test Suite
- BTS/eNodeB Testing
- Trial Network testing
- Network Field Testing and Reporting
- Carrier Approval Test Specification Development for the Devices
- UE Benchmarking to help mobile operators to identify the weak network areas and take proactive measures to improve the performance using UE benchmarking
- Data throughput Testing to measure the data performance of the network and devices
- Cellular and Connectivity automotive testing services across technologies like LTE/2G/3G/4G/5G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Broadcast AM/FM/DAB/RDS
- Safety and Driver Aids support for GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo), eCall / ERA-GLONASS, RADAR, FMCW
- In-Vehicle Networks testing solutions for Ethernet, CAN
- Intelligent Transport System Testing Support for V2V, V2X, C2C, M2M technologies
- Electromagnetic Interference support in the areas of OTA, EMC, and EMI
Why Choose Tessolve
Tessolve wireless services are built on our in-depth knowledge and understanding of the latest testing and verification methodologies combined with 7 years of practical experience. We have been able to help customers at the right time with the best solutions in the market. Our services have helped to improve the quality of wireless devices and products and reduce the time-to-market within the budget.
Find Out More
Contact one of our consultants today to discuss your requirements.
No hard sales, just pertinent questions to understand your needs and to discuss how we may be able to help.
Alternatively contact one of our Local Sales Offices.