Infrastructure At Its Best
The best environment for optimized testing
Infrastructure is an investment where Tessolve differentiates itself from other service companies.
- Our test floor spreads over 5000 sq. ft. and houses the latest testing equipment – Bench Equipment, Handlers, Probers, and Thermostreams to name a few. From prototyping to final product industrialization, we offer customized testing solutions on our test floor.
- Tessolve’s 800 + test engineers have extensive expertise in multiple ATE platforms and product domains, providing solutions on over 40 ATE platforms.
- Our test floor represents the best environment to learn and experiment with semiconductor device test challenges.
Capable Back-end Equipment
- Systemation Tape and Reel
- Peel Tester
- Parts Counter
- Vacuum Sealer
- Bake Oven
- Add-on Ink Marker
Proficiency in Testing With a Comprehensive Infrastructure Setup
We have a 15,000 Sqft. lab that houses the latest test engineering equipment for both the final test and wafer sort. Our test floor represents the best environment to learn and experiment with semiconductor device test challenges for our engineers and deliver the latest solutions for today’s cutting-edge devices. Check out this video to know more about Tessolve’s Test Lab.
Multiple testing platforms – manned 24/7
In-house ATE Excellence
- Advantest V93000 SoC series Smart Scale (Digital & PAC Solutions)
- Advantest V93000 SoC series Pin Scale-n L Class (LTH)
- Teradyne-Eagle: ETS364
- National Instruments: NI STS and STS-Tx Series
- Teradyne: uFlex
Additional Test Engineering Expertise
- Teradyne: J750: MicroFlex/UltraFlex/I Flex/Tiger & A575
- LTXCedance: Sapphire, LTX MX, LTX-C ASL-1K
- LTX Fusion HF
- MCT/PC, MCT 2K, SPEA
- Advantest: T6575/T6373/T6752/T2000
- Focused Test FTI 1000: Focused Test FTI 1000: Power Discrete