Designing Advanced Embedded Systems
Embedded Firmware Development
You can depend on Tessolve’ embedded software development team to deliver robust, secure, updatable, and scalable software for your RTOS-based systems. Our team has the capability to develop MCU firmware based on bare metal coding or RTOS-based firmware development including Free RTOS, Zephyr.
Our team has the expertise to determine the optimal bare metal technologies for your use case, define a suitable RTOS, and outline firmware components to be used. Our expertise spans a variety of Arm-based microcontrollers. We offer firmware development based on various microcontrollers of leading silicon companies we have partnered with such as Texas Instruments, NXP Semiconductors, ST, Nordic Semiconductor to name a few.
Simplifying FPGA Systems Development
From architecture design to system on chip capabilities to IP integration – our FPGA design engineering competence is the result of a team effort. Capable experts with domain knowledge of diverse FPGA tools and device families can deliver end to end design, verification, and system development requirements.
Highliting Our Testing Competence
Xilinx : Virtex-6, Rocket IO, Microblaze, ZYNQ
Altera : Stratix–II and Stratix-III, Aria GX
Lattice – upto SCM 25
FPGA Offerings by Tessolve
- Feature List Integration (FPGA specific Tech Library + Logic Verification)
- Understanding Design and FPGA connectivity and proposing a combination of Block and Chip Environments
- Testbench Level Development and FPGA Library integration
- Block Level for each FPGA
- Migrating to System Level for 3 FPGA’s
- 3rd Party VIP Integration (For Complex Protocols like PCIe/USB)
- Coverage (code and functional)
Designing And Simulating Hardware For Peak Performance
At Tessolve, we drive growth in silicon engineering utilizing our robust framework of hardware support services. We design, develop and simulate every piece of Hardware necessary for Embedded Systems. Our Hardware Engineering capabilities include Design, Simulations, Analysis, EDA Tools, Prototyping & Manufacturing, Testing & Validations.
- Design: Mixed Signal, RF Digital, Analog
- Simulations: SI, PI & Thermal
- Analysis: MTBF, FMCA, DEX
- Cadence, Mentor, Altium
- Hyperlynx SI GHz
- Hyperlynx Thermal(Board Level)
- Flow Therm/ICE Pak (System Level)
Prototyping & Manufacturing
- Proven SCM Process
- Manufacturing with 3rd PartyEMS Partners
Test & Validation
- Engineering Validation (EV, DV, PV)
- Use Case Validation Regulatory tests