Test Engineer (Silicon Validation Engineer 1) - Fresher 2023
Tessolve Semiconductor Private Limited
Regular Employee - Confirmed
Test Engineer 1
- Asilmetta, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India (TESIN-VIZ)
- Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (TESIN-EC)
Tessolve SemiconductorPrivate Limited
Regular Employee -Confirmed
· Asilmetta, Vishakhapatnam,Andhra Pradesh, India (TESIN-VIZ)
· Electronic City, Bengaluru,Karnataka, India (TESIN-EC)
Kindlyfind the below JD for your reference :
JobRole: Test Engineer – Semi ConductorElectronics Background ( Fresher ) – FTE/Trainee/Interns.
JobDescription:As a Test engineering, the candidate will be largely Involved in variousconversion / NPI projects & Responsible to bring up devices on new ATEplatform which includes working with a team in providing Hardware Design andTest program development and solutions for complex Analog/Power/Mixed Signal/Digital SOC Semiconductor ICs on leading ATE systems.
GoodKnowledge, Practical outlook & understanding of Basic Electronicsfundamentals (Analog / Digital) components, network analysis & circuittheory is a must.
•Familiar using all common electronic bench equipment like oscilloscope, DMM,logic analyser efficiently a must.
• C-programming is a good / must have or any other programming language knowledgeis an added advantage.
•Proactive and keen to explore and learn and interested to work in TestEngineering domain of semiconductor IC industry.
• Goodverbal and written English communication skill.
To honeyour skills and get test ready to make career break as Test Engineer in toTessolve, below are some areas to prepare.
•Resistor, Capacitor, Inductors UOM | V & I – Characteristics- viz linear,lagging , leading , response with time and frequency | towards DC and ACsignals.
•Network & Circuit theory – Problem solving with passive & DC Powersources |Voltage divider / Current divider circuits and problem solving |Passive components in parallel / serial -problem solving
• Diode,Transistors, Opamp |-Types, Applications and its working principle -when to usewhat and how that works (clamp , clipper , protection etc., )
•Transistor ( pnp / npn ) Characteristics & working principal | CE,CB,CCmodes and advantages| FET,CMOS | Simple transistors circuits – problem solving(given gain /beta/ hfe )
• LinearIC – Opamps, Regulators, working principal, application and problem solving-inverting and non-inverting, positive feedback and negative feedback., summer,integrator, differentiator etc.,
• Filtercircuits –Active and passive LPF, HPF waveform and its working