Helping you improve automotive
The dramatic increase in the quantity and complexity of in-vehicle electronics and software places significant demands on system developers looking to keep costs under control while meeting the rigorous reliability, safety and security criteria demanded by the industry. In today’s competitive environment controlling costs is vital but spiralling system complexity is a significant challenge for those involved in automotive safety, verification and test. So what’s the solution?
The Tessolve Solution
The Tessolve automotive verification and test services have been designed to reduce our customer’s development costs and time-to-market by helping them manage system complexity and address the challenges of delivering safe, secure and compliant products.
Automotive Test, Verification and VIP at a Glance
- Safety and Standards Compliance – ISO 26262, IEC 61508, MISRA, etc.
- Software Testing
- Hardware Verification
- Security Testing
- Managing Requirements, Test, Verification and Compliance (asureSIGN)
- Verification IP (VIP)
- Implementing Effective Processes and Methods
Proven Track Record in Automotive
The Tessolve Automotive ‘Subject Matter Experts’ have helped deliver a wide range of test and verification solutions, including:
- Working on automotive chip major’s first safety verification project
- Supporting the Reqs Engineering and management of the complete automotive chip verification process
- Working on Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Provided ISO26262 consulting to automotive chip major via Tessolve’ ISO26262 Certified Safety Professional
- Supporting automotive chip major for Secure Car Access Chipset Verification
- Using market leader’s equipment for Automotive Test and Measurement
Typical Customer Solutions
- Powertrain: Engine Management System (EMS) (Gasoline Direct Injection and Diesel Direct Injection), Hybrid (HEV) and Electric Vehicles (EV) and Battery Management
- Safety (Active and Passive): Restraint Systems e.g. Air bag, Electronic Power Steering (EPS), Safety domain control and Sensor Fusion Systems and Suspension Systems
- Body: Body domain controller, Gateway and Advanced Body Application
- Driver Assistance Systems: Radar Systems (Long / Mid Radar / Short Range) and Camera bases Systems/Laser/Infrared
Experienced end-to-end device development, testing and compliance solutions across key automotive technologies.
- Wireless: 2G/3G/LTE/5G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and AM/FM/DAB/RDS
- Safety and Driver Aids: GNSS (GPS, GLONAS, BeiDou, Galileo), eCall/ERA-GLONAS, Radar and FMCW
- Transport Systems: V2V/V2X/C2C/M2M
- In-Vehicle networks: Connectors, Optical fibres & RF cables, Ethernet and CAN
- Electromagnetic Interference: Interference hunting, OTA, EMI and EMC
Secure Car Access
- Work Areas: Functional Verification—AES block, FPGA Implementation, Lab Debug and Bring up support
- Applications: Automotive NFC, Passive Keyless Entry and Remote Keyless Entry
- Wireless Connectivity, Safety & Driver Aids, Intelligent Transport Systems, In-Vehicle networks and Electromagnetic Interference
Find out about the Tessolve testing solutions for telematics and in-vehicle infotainment systems.
Automotive Standards Compliance Tools
The Tessolve developed asureSIGN tool takes requirements engineering beyond the test definition of common requirements tracing practice to ensure 100% coverage and is proven at multiple customers.
Our ISO26262 consultants and training staff are senior practitioners and bring a huge amount of real world verification experience to all our compliance projects.
Through a partnership with OneSpin Solutions our services can inject faults at SoC level and demonstrate they can be found, including coverage statistics.
Why Choose Us?
The Tessolve automotive services are built on our deep understanding of the latest test, verification and safety methodologies combined with years of practical experience working with our customers to deliver mission critical embedded systems, covering both hardware and software.
Benefits at a Glance
- Save Time and Money
- World-class Expertise
- Independent and Impartial
- Global Support
- Flexible Engagement Model
- Local and Offshore Resources
At Tessolve we always follow through on our commitments and stay clear on timescales. We know how to balance your budget with your project objectives. We are always diligent in our approach and flexible to your changing requirements as we understand how critical our services can be to your business success.
Find Out More
Contact one of our consultants today to discuss your requirements.
No hard sales, just pertinent questions to understand your needs and to discuss how we may be able to help.Alternatively contact one of our Local Sales Offices.