Test Engineer - Unit Testing
Tessolve Semiconductor Private Limited
Regular Employee - Probation
Sr. System Software Engineer
- Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (TESIN-EC)
4 - 6 years
Position: Test Engineer - Unit Testing
Experience: 2-6 years.
Location – Bangalore.
Tessolve Semiconductors a venture of Hero Electronix, part of $5B Hero Group companies a Design and Test Engineering Service Company providing End to End Solutions from Product Engineering, Software, Hardware, Wireless, Automotive and Embedded Solutions. Currently we are 2500+ employees worldwide.
We are Global Multi- National Company having Engineering and Sales presences in India, Malaysia, Singapore, USA, UK, Europe, and China. Tessolve has strategic and sustainable growth plan to ensure the business stability to our valued customers and to protect the career of our employees even under disturbed Business situations.
- Expertise in tools like Tessy Tool for Unit Testing (on both simulation & target) preferably working with safety MCU.
- Expertise in Unit Testing Services for Automotive Software in accordance with the required Automotive Safety and Integrity Level (ASIL)
- Complete Statement coverage, branch coverage, and MC/DC coverage
- ISO 26262 Compliant static verification services including semi-formal verification, control flow analysis, etc.
- Delivered Unit Testing services for automotive solutions such as BCM, Infotainment systems, Seating Control systems, Electronic Power Steering, and More