Bristol, Bristol, City of, United Kingdom (TNVS-UK)
5 - 12 years
Title/Position: Design Verification Engineer
Location: United Kingdom
Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in EE, CS, Physics, CE or a closely related field.
- Sound knowledge in System Verilog and UVM with at least 5 years of experience
- C-based verification running on A or M class Arm processors experience
- Ability to create test bench from scratch: driver, sequencers, virtual sequencers, monitors, checkers and scoreboards
- Knowledge and experience in applying verification flows: from feature extraction, coverage models, test writing, debugging, bug tracking, coverage analysis and closure, project monitoring and reporting, coverage waivers
- Exposure to simulation tools from either Cadence, Synopsys or Mentor
- Expertise in formal verification useful
- Exposure to a specialist protocol such as PCIe, Ethernet or USB useful
- Exposure to safety verification or ISO26262 useful
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in EE, CS, Physics, CE or a closely related field.
• Excellent debugging skills, communication and teamwork.
• Willing to spend up to three months on customer sites throughout Europe
• Exposure to working in a multi-national environment is required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
• An attitude to learn and grow. Adaptability and flexibility are desired
Tessolve Semiconductors, a venture of Hero Electronix, is a Design and Test Engineering Service Company providing End to End Solutions from Product Engineering, Software, Hardware, Wireless, Automotive and Embedded Solutions.
Tessolve offers a unique combination of pre-silicon and post-silicon expertise to provide an efficient turnkey solution for silicon bring-up and spec to the product. With 2500+ employees worldwide,
Tessolve provides a one-stop-shop solution with full-fledged hardware and software capabilities, including its advanced silicon and system testing labs. Tessolve offers a Turnkey ASIC Solution, from design to packaged parts. We have a global presence with office locations in the United States, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Germany, United Kingdom, China, UK, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, and Test Labs in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Austin, and San Jose.
Tessolve offers highly competitive compensation and benefits along with an electric work environment to scale one’s intellect, skills and growth