- Post Silicon Validation in SOC & Platform level /IP’s
- Embedded & C Programming
- Debug skills and willingness to solve complex problems
- Windows OS
- Design, verification or validation disciplines, system/platform level debug and root cause isolation, methodology, and tools
- HW System validation engineer with experience working on complex SOC and digital IPs Need good C programming and ability to trouble shoot code.
Need exposure to SOC level features like interrupts, caches and Nocs etc.
- Collaboration with cross-functional HW and SW team to solve complex issues and improve efficiency Preferred Qualifications
- CPU Micro-architecture experience with Intel /ARM
- Experience in Microprocessor validation
- Working experience of Logic or Protocol Analyzer equipment’s
-Team handling experience.
Experience in using ARM debugger tools T32, DSTREAM
Technical Skillset Required:
- Architecting & Hands-on experience in SDLC, architecture design, development & testing
- Should have Platform domain knowledge
- Strong knowledge in C programming for embedded systems
- Experience with UART/SPI/I2C protocols
- Good knowledge and working experience in Debugging Codes