Sr/Digital Design Engineer - Romania
Tessolve Semiconductor S.R.L
Digital Design 1
Regular Employee - Probation
Design Engineer 2
- Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania (TESRN-BUC)
3 - 10 years
DigitalDesign Engineer - Romania
Tessolve Semiconductor is a globalsilicon/systems engineering company that has just opened itsheadquarters in Bucharest and is in the process of forming the core team acrossRO. This means that there are exceptional opportunities on the fast-track forthose who will join now. Tessolve customers include the top 20 globalsemiconductor companies as well as multiple start up and systems companies.
Projectsinvolve chip development, post-silicon test, validation and packaging, andfinally embedded SW & product development, so there is a very wide range ofprofessional growth opportunities.
- Bachelor'sor Master's degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or closelyrelated field
- Min. 3years of relevant experience
- Working experience in design flow such asmicro-architecture, RTL coding, debugging, simulation, clocks and constraintsfor synthesis and static timing analysis (STA)
- Able to run formalverification/equivalence checking, Linting and CDC checking
- Understanding of DFT concepts andmethodologies (Scan chains, ATPG, BIST, Fault models, Fault Coverage andgeneration)
- Scripting skills in any programminglanguage (preferably Perl, TCL and Shell) - advantage
- Workexperience with tools from either Cadence, Synopsys or Mentor
- Excellentcommunication and teamwork skills
We offerexceptional salary packages, sign-on bonus, outstanding professional growthopportunities and large variety of projects
If youare interested, send your CV to email@example.com
Thisposition is open ONLY to candidates who have the right to work in Romania.