DFT- Design Lead /Sr. Design Lead
Tessolve Semiconductor Private Limited
Digital Design 2
Regular Employee - Probation
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India (TESIN-ND)
- Ekkaduthangal, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India (TESIN-ECH)
- Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (TESIN-EC)
- JP Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (TESIN-JPN)
- Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, India (TESIN-HYD)
- ORR, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (TESIN-ORR)
- Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (TESIN-WF)
8 - 12 years
Title/Position: DFT-Design Lead /Sr. Design Lead
Location:India and Onsite
· Work closely with Business Unit head in defining strategy for the BU
· Responsible & accountable for engineering execution and deliveries for customer projects across globe
· Work proactively with different stake holders in the organization for successful execution and project reporting
· Work proactively with HR team for hiring talented and capable engineers to fulfil the business needs
· Mentor the teams’ growth & create a conducive environment in the BU for their success
· Support sales team in customer facing activities, proposal preparation to win business
· Bachelors in Electronics Engineering isa minimum requirement
· Masters in Electronics or ComputerScience Engineering is an added advantage
· 8+ years of Industry experience in theindustry
· Exposure to working in multi-nationalenvironment is required
· Should have handled teams comprising ofhardware & software engineers
· Should have expertise in handlingsenior managers, managers & team leads
· Excellent oral and writtencommunication skills is a must
· An attitude to learn andgrow. Adaptability and flexibility is desired
To besuccessful in this role you will:
Seekinghighly motivated, energetic, team-oriented Individual contributors willing totake the challenge of delivering of complex IPs using the latest advanceDesign for Test skills and Tools.
· Good knowledge in DFT Skills
· Sound knowledge in DFT Architecture and hands on in Scan , ATPG , Simulation & GLS .
· Prior experience in Synsopsys or Cadence or Mentor tools Like Tetramax, Modus ,Tessent and DC tools
· Hands on in MBIST insertion and simulation
· Knowledge on JTAG is an added advantage .
· Good Simulation debugging skills
· Technical Documentation: uArchitecture Specification, SoC Integration Specification
· Good exposure to Scripting skills like Perl or Python or Shell or TCL
Tessolve Semiconductors, a venture of Hero Electronix,is a Design and Test Engineering Service Company providing End to End Solutionsfrom Product Engineering, Software, Hardware, Wireless, Automotive and EmbeddedSolutions.
Tessolve offers a unique combination of pre-silicon and post-siliconexpertise to provide an efficient turnkey solution for silicon bring-up, specto the product. With 2500+ employees worldwide.
Tessolve provides a one-stop-shop solution with full-fledged hardwareand software capabilities, including its advanced silicon and system testinglabs. Tessolve offers a Turnkey ASIC Solution, from design to packaged parts.We have a global presence with office locations in the United States, India,Singapore, Malaysia, Germany, United Kingdom, China, UK, Japan, Thailand,Philippines, and Test Labs in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Austin, San Jose.
Tessolve offers a highly competitivecompensation and benefits along with an electric work environment to scaleone’s intellect, skills and growth.