Tessolve Semiconductor Private Limited
Regular Employee - Probation
Trainee - HR
- Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (TESIN-EC)
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and guidance during initial days to ensure smooth transition and adaptation and to facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process.
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments and ensure exceptional first-day exper
- POC for the respective BU. Ensure employees queries and grievances are addressed in consultation with respective functions or process owners.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly and organizing team building activities, regular monthly, quarterly and annual meetings with employees and BU to collect feedback, address grievances.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Assist in administering induction, trainings, performance appraisal, benefits, compensation programs
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience
- Own complete employee life cycle management.
- Conduct exit interviews, assist HR BP with attrition analysis.
- Managing internal and external audits for the BU