Tessolve Semiconductor Private Limited
Sales & Marketing
Regular Employee - Probation
Manager - Marketing
- Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (TESIN-EC)
5 - 7 years
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field required.
At least 5-6 years of relevant experience in digital marketing, social media strategy
- Responsible for all the digital channels and uses them to drive brand awareness and generate leads. Planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company's brand, products, and services.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing initiatives like SEO, social media, content & email marketing
- Manage website content; responsible for developing, proofreading, and editing content. Collaborate with marketing, engineering, and design teams to ensure consistent brand messages across all solutions & service webpages.
- Review the webpages regularly and keep the content up to date; SEO optimization of webpages and ensure the website rises the ranks to the top of search engine results.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Develop new messaging for website content, marketing collateral, and campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO on-page and off-page optimization activities, can review the work of SEO vendors, and suggest changes for improvement
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work with sales and engineering organizations to develop and execute successful inbound and outbound campaigns
- Collaborate with the engineering team to create new content for marketing collaterals
- Work with vendors, share requirements and review their tasks, provide suggestions, etc.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide perspective for adoption where appropriate has context menu