Tessolve Semiconductor Private Limited
Regular Employee - Probation
Test Engineer 1
- Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (TESIN-EC)
1 - 3 years
- 1 to 3 years of experience in electronics field
- Hands on experience in handling test equipment’s like 4-wire DMM, Remote sensing power supplies, Source meter, Oscilloscope, Logic and Lase and Hardware debugs(I2C/SPI)
- Expertise in one of the ATE platforms like Teradyne ETS364/ETS800/ETS88/ETS364/UFlex/J750/IP750, Advantest V93K, T2K, National Instruments STS, Chroma, LTX Credence platforms is mandatory.
- Experience in PMIC/DCDC Converter/ Stepout-Stepdown Transformers/ LED Driver/ OP Amp/ Motor Driver.
- Understanding of statistical analysis of test data will be an added advantage.
- Good software programming Knowledge
- Embedded C, C++
- Knowledge on VC++ or LabVIEW will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge on designing an electronic circuit.
- Analog and digital component selection
- Schematic design using any tool
- PCB Layout design or review knowledge
- Strong critical-thinking, problem-solving skills and ownership
- Good knowledge about design and testing of Mixed signal devices or Power Management IC’s is preferred.