Bristol, Bristol, City of, United Kingdom (TNVS-UK)
5 - 12 years
Title/Position: Test engineer
Location: United Kingdom
Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree in EE, CS, Physics, CE or a closely related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Automated Test Engineering, including C++ programming in an ATE environment.
• 3 years + experience on Advantest V93K and Teradyne Ultraflex test program development.
• Mixed signal product and automotive product test development experience.
• Experience in IC handler and Wafer Probers advantageous.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in EE, CS, Physics, CE or a closely related field.
• Excellent debugging skills, communication and teamwork.
• Willing to spend up to three months on customer sites throughout Europe
• Exposure to working in a multi-national environment is required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
• An attitude to learn and grow. Adaptability and flexibility are desired.
Tessolve Semiconductors, a venture of Hero Electronix, is a Design and Test Engineering Service Company providing End to End Solutions from Product Engineering, Software, Hardware, Wireless, Automotive and Embedded Solutions.
Tessolve offers a unique combination of pre-silicon and post-silicon expertise to provide an efficient turnkey solution for silicon bring-up and spec to the product. With 2500+ employees worldwide,
Tessolve provides a one-stop-shop solution with full-fledged hardware and software capabilities, including its advanced silicon and system testing labs. Tessolve offers a Turnkey ASIC Solution, from design to packaged parts. We have a global presence with office locations in the United States, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Germany, United Kingdom, China, UK, Japan, Thailand, Philippines, and Test Labs in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Austin, and San Jose.
Tessolve offers highly competitive compensation and benefits along with an electric work environment to scale one’s intellect, skills and growth.