Sr/Analog Design Engineer - Romania
Tessolve Semiconductor S.R.L
Regular Employee - Probation
Sr. Design Engineer 1
- Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania (TESRN-BUC)
3 - 10 years
Sr.AnalogDesign Engineer - Romania
TessolveSemiconductor is a globalsilicon/systems engineering consulting firm that has just opened itsheadquarters in Bucharest and is in the process of forming the core team acrossRO. This means that there are exceptional opportunities on the fast-track forthose who will join now. Tessolve customers include the top 20 globalsemiconductor companies as well as multiple start up and systems companies.
Projects involve chipdevelopment, post-silicon test, validation and packaging, and finally embeddedSW & product development, so there is a very wide range of professionalgrowth opportunities.
-Bachelor's or Master's degreein Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or closely related field
-Min. 3 years of relevantexperience
- -Provenexperience in the design of mixed-signal blocks such as PLLs, high-speed I/Ocircuits, SerDes etc. in deep sub-micron FinFET technologies.
- -Goodknowledge of transistor device physics, modeling, and simulations
- -R&Dexperience in developing new analog circuits - advantage
- -Experienceusing Cadence analog tools (Virtuoso, Spectre, etc.) – advantage
-Excellent communication andteamwork skills
We offer exceptional salarypackages, sign-on bonus, outstanding professional growth opportunities andlarge variety of projects
If you are interested, sendyour CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is open ONLY tocandidates who have the right to work in Romania.